WZRELB Pure Sine Wave Inverter
3500 Watt WZRELB Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 3500W (surge 7000W) pure sine wave inverter, with 4 cables with cable lug terminals, manual, and fuses. Everything you need to complete the installation is included.
- Perfect sine wave perfects the performance-- equipped with extra thick (2.0mm) PCB which greatly enhances the load capacity of the inverter,high quality mosfets and true copper inductance work together to make perfect pure sine wave AC output.
- Protections, under voltage alarm cut down protection, over voltage protection, reverse fuse protection, high volt cut off protection, Over current, Over load shut off protection, Short circuit fuses protection, Over thermal production.
- Monitor power usage with no effort-- LED Display for both DC volt and AC volt which makes the power usage clear for users,a good source of backup power supply for off grid system or emergency like power failure
- Silent cooling system-- intelligent silent fans cools the inverter down automatically without any annoying noise. There is rational and sufficient design of heat sink inside.
Attentions for resistive load applications:
If you need the inverter to run the resistive load (like laptops, TVs, electric cookers, lights), please choose the inverter with continuous power higher than the appliance's rated power.For example, for the power inverter with continuous power 2500w, it is suggested to run the appliance with rated power less than 2500w. It is better to use 80% of the rated power.
Attentions for inductive load applications:
If you use refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, water pumps, air conditioners and other appliances with compressors or motors,please choose the inverter whose continuous power is 3-7 times higher than your appliances.
Warranty: 12 Months for Non-artificial damage.
|Invertter Size (inch)||17.9 x 8x 3.7|
|Net Weight (pound)||16.5|
|AC Output Voltage||12v / 24v / 36v / 48v / 60v / 72v / 96v / 110v|
|DC Input Voltage Range||10-15v / 21-30v / 30v-45v / 42-60v / 50-75v / 60-90v / 75v-115v / 90-135v|
|AC Output Voltage||110v / 120v / 220v / 230v / 240v|
|No Load Current Draw||1.2A|
|Efficiency||85% -- 90%|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz|
|Low Voltage Alarm||9.5-10.5v / 19.5-21.5v / 29.5v-31.5v / 43-45v / 50.5-51.5v / 60.5-61.5v / 76-77v / 91-93v|
|Low Voltage Shut Down||9-10v / 18.5-20.5v / 29-30v / 41.5-42.5v / 50-51v /60-61v / 74-76v / 90v|
|Over Load||Shut Off & Recover Manually|
|Over Voltage Shut Down||15.5v / 30.5v / 45.5v /61.5v /75v / 90v / 115 / 135v|
|Over Voltage Protection||Shut Off Output Automatically|
|Over Heat Protection||Cooling Fans Run When It's Over 120 F|
|Working Temperature||-10℃ TO 50℃ / -50℉ TO 122℉
|Storage Temperature||-30℃ TO 70℃ / -86℉ TO 158℉
|Working Humidity||20% TO 90% RH Non-condensing|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||THD<5%|
Choose your Spec from the size options. Please confirm your battery voltage( 12V DC 24VDC or 48VDC or 60VDC or 72VDC or 96VDC or 110VDC ) and AC voltage (110VAC or 120VAC or 220VAC or 230VAC or 240VAC),frequency(50HZ or 60HZ).
There is no auto-sense of the input and output voltage. Choose one input and one output voltage when ordering, please leave your message about the scoket type you need
Note:The inverter is single-phased ,for 220/230/240VAC version, it can't divide two lines of 110V/115V/120V that sum to 220/230/240VAC.
It has only one output voltage 220/230/240VAC
- Can I add a fuse or circuit breaker between the input terminal of the inverter and the battery? If so, what specifications are recommended?
Yes,the following is the calculation of fuse ampere.
Continuous power of the inverter ÷ Lowest input voltage =Fuse ampere, e.g.
3000W 12VDC version: recommed a 300Amp fuse (3000W÷10VDC=300Amp)
3000W 24VDC version: recommed a 150Amp fuse (3000W÷20VDC=150Amp)
3000W 36VDC version: recommed a 100Amp fuse (3000W÷30VDC=100Amp)
3000W 48VDC version: recommed a 75Amp fuse (3000W÷40VDC=75Amp)
- Why did sparks appear on the cable and the inverter terminal when connecting the battery to the inverterï¼?/strong>
This is normal, and it is not that the inverter is malfunctioning. The inverter has built-in large capacitors, a very small amount of power is still stored inside. When the battery cable is connected to the input of the inverter, sparks may appear, which is a discharge process.Please feel free to use it
- Why the inverter's output voltage keeps dropping or even shuts down automatically when running loads ?
e.g 3000W 12VDC version
1). Pls check if there is a fuse or breaker installed in your system.Generally,we recommend that a 300Amp fuse be installed between the inverter and the battery.If the fuse size is too small, it will limit the input current.
2). Pls check if use standard cables all . If 4 cables, please use them all, or the output will only be about a half. If you use your own cable, please make sure that the cable specification is larger than AWG 4, and if the length exceeds 24 inch, please thicken the cable.
Note that there is a voltage drop between the battery and the inverter. The thinner and longer the cable, the greater the voltage drops.
3). Pls check if the battery capacity is too small .We recommend connecting to a battery system 300AH for a 3000-watt 12VDC inverter. When the DC LED reading drops while the load is running, it is likely that your battery capacity is too small to supply power to the load. Please try to add other batteries to your previous battery system.
- Why the inverter can't be turned on?
Pls fully charge the battery before installing the inverter . There are some large capacitors built into the inverter, so it may be in the low-voltage protection or even unable to turn on when the battery power is low
- Why can't my inverter run the refrigerator?
Compressor are inductive in nature and would be a hard load on the inverter.The vast majority of the refrigerator's power consumption takes place in the compressor, which kicks the instantaneous power in startup phase to 6-7 times ,or even 10 times bigger as its working power. .If you want to power up a refrigerator, we suggest you use 10 times higher power inverter. Please check that the load within the allowable range