WZRELB Pure Sine Wave Inverter
-- 2000 Watt 12 Volt, 24 Volt or 48 Volt DC Volt input
- 2000W (surge 4000W) pure sine wave inverter120V 60HZ USA outlets, with 4 pcs of cables with cable lug terminals, manual, and warranty card. Everything you need to complete the installation is included.
- Choose your DC volt input from the size options. The DC to AC inverter converts 12V DC 24VDC or 48VDC (Only One DC volt input) power from battery to 120V AC. Please confirm your battery voltage first and choose from the option about the DC volt input, 12V,24V or 48V. It is can power for AC electronics such as oven, heater, Air conditioner, kettle, TV, Computer ect in vehicle, home, office or outdoor use.
- Rated power: 2000W; surge power: 4000W-- a good source of backup power supply for off grid system or emergency like power failure.
- Reliable performance-- the 2000W Power inverter is equipped with extra thick (2.0mm) PCB which greatly enhances the load capacity of the inverter.
- Protections, under voltage alarm cut down protection, over voltage protection, reverse fuse protection, high volt cut off protection, Over current, Over load shut off protection, Short circuit fuses protection, Over thermal production.
- Run your appliance safe and sound-- high frequency transformer of the inverter transfers DC to AC and ensures the stable and full AC output.
- Perfect sine wave perfects the performance-- high quality mosfets and true copper inductance work together to make perfect pure sine wave AC output.
- Monitor power usage with no effort-- LED Display for both DC volt and AC volt which makes the power usage clear for users.
- Silent cooling system-- intelligent silent fan cools the inverter down automatically without any annoying noise. There is rational and sufficient design of heat sink inside.
- All around protection of the power inverter.High voltage input cut off protection, low voltage alarm protection, overload protection, over current protection, surge power protection, reverse connection protection and short circuit protection by fuse.
- WZRELB is a professional Manufacturer of pure sine wave inverter since 2009 who owns the exclusive technology of the pure sine wave DC to AC power conversion.
- Warranty: 18 Months after the puchase of the power inverter.
- Attentions for resistive load applications:
- If you need the inverter to run the resistive load (like laptop, TV, electric cooker, light), please choose the inverter with continuous power higher than the appliance's rated power.For example, for the power inverter with continuous power 2500w,it is suggested to run the appliance with rated power less than 2500w. It is better to use 80% of the rated power.
- Attentions for inductive load applications:
- If you need the inverter to run the inductive load (for appliance such as compressor, motor, water pump), please calculate the power of inverter 3 to 7 times higher than the rated power of your appliance.
- Note:We can also supply.60VDC,72VDC,96VDC, 110VDC input to 220V, 230V or 240VAC output, 50Hz with other kinds of sockets such as German, UK, French, Australian, or universal socket ect. Please consult us.
Size (inch) 17.7 x 9.5 x 3.7 Net Weight (pound) 11 Wattage 2000w DC Input Voltage Range 10-15v/21-30v/42-60v AC Output Voltage 120v No Load Current Draw 1.5A Efficiency 85% -- 90% AC Regulation 3% Frequency 60Hz Scoket 15A US Type Low Voltage Alarm 9.5-10.5v/19.5-21.5v/43-45v Low Voltage Shut Down 9-10v/18.5-20.5v/41-43v Over Load Shut Off & Recover Manually Over Voltage Shut Down 15.5v/30.5v/61.2v Over Voltage Protection Shut Off Output Automatically Over Heat Protection Cooling Fans Run When It's Over 120 F Cooling Fans 2 Working Temperature -10℃ TO 50℃ / -50℉ TO 122℉ Storage Temperature -30℃ TO 70℃ / -86℉ TO 158℉ Working Humidity 20% TO 90% RH Non-condensing Start Soft Start Total Harmonic Distortion THD<5%
1. Can I add a fuse or circuit breaker between the input terminal of the inverter and the battery? If so, what specifications are recommended?
Yes,the following is the calculation method of fuse ampere.
Continuous power of the inverter ÷ Lowest input voltage =Fuse ampere ,e.g.
3000W 12VDC version: recommed a 300Amp fuse (3000W÷10VDC=300Amp)
3000W 24VDC version: recommed a 150Amp fuse (3000W÷20VDC=150Amp)
3000W 36VDC version: recommed a 100Amp fuse (3000W÷30VDC=100Amp)
3000W 48VDC version: recommed a 75Amp fuse (3000W÷40VDC=75Amp)
2. Why did sparks appear on the cable and the inverter terminal when connecting the battery to the inverter？
This is normal, and it is not that the inverter is malfunctioning. The inverter has built-in large capacitors, a very small amount of power is still stored inside. When the battery cable is connected to the input of the inverter, sparks may appear, which is a discharge process.Please feel free to use it
3. Why the inverter's output voltage keeps dropping or even shuts down automatically when running loads ?
e.g 3000W 12VDC version
1). Pls check If there is a fuse or breaker installed in your systemGenerally,we recommend that a 300Amp fuse be installed between the inverter and the battery.
2). Pls check if use standard cables all . If 4 cables, please use them all, or the output will only be about a half. If you use your own cable, please make sure that the cable specification is larger than AWG 4, and if the length exceeds 24 inch, please thicken the cable .
Note that there is a voltage drop between the battery and the inverter. The thinner and longer the cable, the greater the voltage drop
- Pls check if the battery capacity is too small .We recommend connecting to a battery system ≥ 300AH for a 3000-watt 12vDC inverter. When the DC LED reading drops while the load is running, it is likely that your battery capacity is too small to supply power to the load. Please try to add other batteries to your previous battery system.
4. Why the inverter can't be turned on?
Pls fully charge the battery before installing the inverter . There are some large capacitors built into the inverter, so it may be in the low-voltage protection or even unable to turn on when the battery power is low
5. Why can't my inverter run the refrigerator? Compressor are inductive in nature and would be a hard load on the inverter.
The vast majority of the refrigerator's power consumption takes place in the compressor, which kicks the instantaneous power in startup phase to 6-7 times ,or even 10 times bigger as its working power. .If you want to power up a refrigerator, we suggest you use 10 times higher power inverter. Please check that the load within the allowable range